Our Corporate Values Work for You
Harbor Offshore Barriers takes pride in its ethical workplace and business culture. “Integrity” is not just a word to us. It is a hallmark of our business.
We promise that we will:
- Listen to your needs and advise you on project feasibility and risk.
- Consult with and work alongside your team to design the most cost-effective way to meet your marine security barrier requirements.
- Provide you with a turnkey product priced to reflect an amortized cost over the life of the barrier system, not simply sell you an “off the shelf” product.
- Offer you our specially coated and environmentally sound barrier components that will require less maintenance than other barrier systems and lower your overall costs.
- Use local companies as subcontractors where qualified individuals are available and seek lower costs for you, our customer.
- Train qualified and local companies in crafts associated with your security barrier system.
- Commit to resolve issues throughout the project delivery process.
- Support you through a detailed barrier maintenance plan and inspection services.
We commit to “best practices” for:
- Quality control – Harbor Offshore Barriers’ marine security barrier projects are complex and often carried out in remote areas under difficult conditions. Our project managers create work plans that include quality checks to keep you apprised of potential issues before they become problems.
- Health and safety standards – Our employees and our partners’ employees are of highest value to us. Through a partnership of management, staff, subcontractors, and customers, we apply health and safety standards to protect all project workers.
- Environmental preservation – Our modeling procedures account for unique conditions at a project site. We build pilings, nets, pontoons, and other system components to minimize the impact on seabed, marine ecology, wave conditions, and other environmental conditions.